NoozWeek’s Top 5 brings sunglasses to a knife fight, outs a gang-rape suspect with DNA, explores a cave-in, and says goodbye to ‘Hot Dog Man’ Bill Connell
One way to experience history in Santa Barbara is to join Thad MacMillan on one of his walking tours of the city’s Upper Eastside. MacMillan enjoys sharing his knowledge of our local neighborhoods and appreciation of beautifully crafted homes built around the turn of the 20th century.
- 1. Film Festival’s Cinema Vanguard Award Fetes Rooney Mara - 02.12.2016 11:25 p.m.
- 2. El Niño: Insurers Warn Flood Coverage Isn’t Included in Most Homeowners Policies - 02.12.2016 6:44 p.m.
- 3. Feeling Love Sick? 9 Diseases You Can Get From Kissing - 02.12.2016 6:37 p.m.
- 4. Cash-Strapped Santa Barbara Hires Consultant To Help Manage Its Streets - 02.12.2016 6:32 p.m.
- 5. Joint Operation Results in Seizure of 83 Firearms, 10 Arrests - 02.12.2016 6:16 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.