Trio in inflatable inner tubes were blown out to sea
Airports, Law Enforcement Gear Up with Travel Over Memorial Day Weekend Expected to Hit 10-Year High
Before filling up on a gas station design, NoozWeek’s Top 5 finds a dead body in a crashed car, tracks a gruesome apparent suicide and rescues a badly injured bicyclist
A year after the deadly tragedy, the heroic bystanders, the first responders and the families of the victims reflect on the selfless acts amid the horror
Officials are investigating the rupture of a Plains All American pipeline that sent thousands of gallons of crude into the ocean off Santa Barbara County
- 1. 3 UCSB Students Rescued in Ocean Off Goleta Beach - 05.22.2015 10:03 p.m.
- 2. As Effects on Wildlife Mount, Officials Can’t Say How Long Refugio Oil Spill… - 05.22.2015 10:00 p.m.
- 3. Five Men Sentenced to Life in Prison Without Parole for Torture-Murder of Anthony… - 05.22.2015 9:30 p.m.
- 4. Allan Hancock College Superintendent Wishes Graduates Well in Their ‘New… - 05.22.2015 7:16 p.m.
- 5. Arraignment Continued for Mom, Caregiver Charged with Killing ALS Patient - 05.22.2015 6:55 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.